Jim Beam Whiskey bottle handcrafted into your choice of planter with drainage, candy dish or vase! Handmade from up-cycled bottles gathered locally.
* A thoughtful and unique GIFT!
* Add life to any room and make people stop and take notice. These succulent gardens are so unique and eye catching. Use them as a centerpiece for your dining room table, wedding decor, kitchen table, kitchen window, patio table or even your desk!
* Add your own plants to create an indoor succulent, eco friendly garden OR see my Etsy store for bottles sold with succulents!
* Be sure to click through all the great pictures!
***Scroll down to SEE REVIEWS below ***
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
+ 1 Professionally cut bottle (1 liter size) ~12" long
** I use cold working glass cutting techniques. This gives me a smooth and VERY professional cut to the glass. Zoom in on the pictures and see for yourself!**
** Cap/cork may or may not be included as these are upcycled bottles and some bottles have lost their caps along the way. :)
** Use drop down box to order a planter, candy dish / snack bowl or I can cut the bottle into an upright vase or pendant light shade!
** Label may be traditional Jim Beam label or Red Stag label. Label type is based on availability since these are re-purposed bottles. Please CONTACT be if you have a specific request**
** Handcrafted planter only. Decorative elements/plants are NOT included. **
* If you would like a complete bottle planter kit with live plants please see https://www.etsy.com/listing/483670325/jim-beam-succulent-planter-whiskey?ref=listings_manager_grid
OR the "Bottle Gardens" section in my shop
*** NO NEED TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. HERE'S WHAT MY BUYERS ARE SAYING: ***
🌵 This is awesome. Such a simple design and idea, yet it looks great and is a conversation piece. Can't wait to fill it with snacks and candy for our guests. Thanks!🌵 I love the options I have with this bottle. I can plant something in it or fill it with little goodies! Fast shipping and exactly what I wanted!🌵 Perfect!! Exactly what I expected! Love putting my favorite m&m's in this! I get compliments all the time on it!🌵 So cute! Great serving piece for parties🌵 I highly recommend this item! I got this and a Jose Cuervo bottle for a birthday party and put personalized M&Ms in them, and my son and his friends loved them!
🌻 BE SURE TO SEE IMPORTANT DETAILS BELOW UNDER "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS" 🌻
** Do you have a favorite alcohol bottle? Contact me to see if I have your favorite bottle in stock.
** You can mail me your favorite bottle and I would be happy to make it into the perfect gift by turning your favorite bottle into a soap dispenser, succulent planter, vase, candle holder, serving dish, snack bowl …. Just CONTACT me for details!
- Used a diamond saw to cut this bottle
- Wet sanded the edges
- Applied a surface protectant to the bottle itself that repels fingerprints, hard water minerals... Giving the bottle a brighter appearance and making fingerprints easy to wipe away.
- All this while tending to the every need and whim of two very small children!
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT: Bottles made into: 🌵 Soap dispenser Bottle for Kitchen or Bathroom🌵 Indoor Bottle Garden - with drainage for happy plants (Order empty planter or with beautiful succulents!)🌵 Snack Dish🌵 Serving Dish🌵 Pendent Light Shade🌵 Bottle Lamp - with choice of shade🌵 Hanging Indoor or Outdoor Bottle Planters (Order empty planter or with beautiful succulents!)🌵 Cocktail Glass - made from bottles🌵 Candle Covers, Lighting and Wedding/Party Decor🌵 Flower Vase🌵 Alcohol Bottle Bird Feeder🌵 Hydroponic Wine Bottle Kitchen Herb Garden🌵 🌵 TO FIND THESE ITEMS USE THE SEARCH BAR TO SEARCH BY BRAND (For example “Jack Daniels” or “wine”) or by alcohol type “whiskey,” “vodka” … or CONTACT ME for a custom order! 🌵 🌵🌵 These are handcrafted items from upcycled bottlers. I am not affiliated with any brand or company that distributes alcohol or has an alcohol trademark. 🌵🌵Please visit my shop to see the creative things I'm doing with glass bottles, air plants, succulents and even cactus! https://lookingsharpcactus.com/
Jim Beam is a registered trademark and is not involved in or affiliated with the production or distribution of my handmade products.
Be the first to ask a question about this.