* A thoughtful GIFT that will last far longer than cut flowers!
* Add life to any room and make people stop and take notice. These succulent gardens are so unique and eye catching. Use them as a centerpiece for your dining room table, wedding decor, kitchen table, kitchen window, patio table or even your desk!
* Takes only minutes to assemble your own indoor succulent, eco friendly garden.
+ Handcrafted bottle planter (Be sure to scroll through above example pictures.)
+ Cactus/succulent soil
+ Cork bottle stabilizer
+ Decorative soil topping (Reindeer moss, decorative rock, or marbles. Based on availability and what goes best with the plants selected.)
+ 3 succulents (Succulents are HIGH QUALITY and will vary from above pictures due to availability. Succulents are growers choice from my beautiful section.)
+ Wine bottle garden EASY assembly and care sheet (Succulents, cactus are easy keepers and only need to be watered once they are completely dry. Say once every few weeks!)
* Let me know if you would like a label on your bottle. If you don't let me know I will send you a bottle with or without a label depending on availability.
* Wine bottles come in various shades of brown, green and clear. I will select a beautiful colored bottle for you unless you send me a specification (colors maybe limited in availability).
*** NO NEED TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. HERE'S WHAT MY BUYERS ARE SAYING: ***
🍷 "Ordered two different sets, and they look fantastic! Bottle cut was smooth and refined, the succulents were superb. Highly recommended." 🍷 "I bought the plants as a present for a friend. Everything arrived wonderfully. The plants were prettier than expected. And my friend absolutely loves her succulents." 🍷 "Shipped very quickly and was easy to assemble (especially since I don't have a green thumb!) It will make a great gift!" 🍷 "Purchased as a gift, and the recipient is over-the-top thrilled. The service was flawless." 🍷 "Gorgeous piece! The detailed precision and care put into my custom bottle is much appreciated as is the quick fulfillment. We put the bottle garden in a window at our Café and it is a hit! The staff was amazed at its beauty and the customers all want to know where they can get their own. Thank you!"
SHIPPING: * Some succulents are frost tender and cannot be guaranteed if you or your shipping route is less than 40 degrees. HEAT PACKS ($3) are strongly suggested and can be purchased through the above drop drown menu to ship with your gift. The packs last 72 hours and raise the temperature in the box 10-15 degrees.
* Do you have a favorite bottle? Perhaps you brew your own beer or know someone who does? I would be happy to make them the perfect gift by turning their favorite bottle into a planter, vase, candle holder…. Just CONTACT me for details!
* Would you like to buy just a cut bottle and NOT a complete kit? Find cut bottles in my shop under "bottle gardens"
I personally: - Used a diamond saw to cut this bottle - Wet sanded the edges - Applied a surface protectant to the bottle itself that repels fingerprints, hard water minerals... Giving the bottle a brighter appearance and making fingerprints easy to wipe away. - Added a cork stabilizer. - Removed the label (if you asked for that). - All this while tending to the every need and whim of two very small children!
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT:
Bottles made into:
🌵 Soap dispenser Bottle for Kitchen or Bathroom
🌵 Indoor Bottle Garden - with drainage for happy plants (Order empty planter or with beautiful succulents!)
🌵 Snack Dish
🌵 Serving Dish
🌵 Pendent Light Shade
🌵 Bottle Lamp - with choice of shade
🌵 Hanging Indoor or Outdoor Bottle Planters (Order empty planter or with beautiful succulents!)
🌵 Cocktail Glass - made from bottles
🌵 Candle Covers, Lighting and Wedding/Party Decor
🌵 Flower Vase
🌵 Alcohol Bottle Bird Feeder
🌵 Hydroponic Wine Bottle Kitchen Herb Garden
🌵 🌵 TO FIND THESE ITEMS USE THE SEARCH BAR TO SEARCH BY BRAND (For example “Jack Daniels” or “wine”) or by alcohol type “whiskey,” “vodka” …or CONTACT ME for a custom order! 🌵 🌵
These are handcrafted items from upcycled bottlers. I am not affiliated with any brand or company that distributes alcohol or has an alcohol trademark. 🌵