1792 Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey Candle Gift - Soy Handmade Candles
Use them to create a centerpiece on your dining room table, wedding table decor, kitchen table, kitchen window, patio table or even your desk!
THIS ITEM IS ONLY IN STOCK A FEW TIMES A YEAR. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF IT APPEARS TO BE OUT OF STOCK AND I’LL LET YOU KNOW IF IT IS NOW IN STOCK.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
** 1 Handcrafted bottle with a hand poured SOY candle
** Made with high-quality wax, wicks, and fragrances! (SEE DETAILS BELOW)
** Bottle height: ~4"
- Scent: Apple Cinnamon
* Be sure to click through all the great pictures:
ZOOM IN AND LOOK AT THE BOTTLE EDGES on my bottles and on my competitors. My edges are NOT sharp because I hand make each and every bottle myself using cold working glass techniques and professional equipment. This gives a beautiful edge! Other shops sell bottles that have rough, heavily chipped edges. Make sure you look at the quality of the cut before buying. I DO CUSTOM ORDERS!
*** HOW ARE MY CANDLES DIFFERENT THAN THOSE FROM OTHER SHOPS* ****
+ My candles are handmade using all natural and renewable SOY WAX from US FARMERS!
- You do NOT want wax from China. Some wax from China is suspected to have toxins like lead in the wicks.
- If you buy candles from a seller who gets their wax from a craft store you are most likely getting wax/wicks from China since that is the cheapest source.
+ Soy burns longer than paraffin wax so your candle will last longer!
+ My scents are from high quality fragrance oils! Fragrances are made in the USA.
+ Fragrance oils - are Phthalate free!
+ High quality German wicks - I use Germans wicks because Germany produces very high quality wicks. They are wick gurus! NO metal core in my wicks, so my wicks are all natural. The wax coating on my wicks is even vegan friendly.
HOW ARE MY CUT BOTTLES DIFFERENT THAN THOSE OTHER SHOPS?
+ My bottles are cut using cold working glass techniques and PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT.
- (Some competitors use the string and fire method or a hand cutter to cut their bottles. This does NOT give the beautiful and safe edge that my professional equipment does!)
+ My bottles have a POLISHED EDGE on the inner AND outer edge!
- (Some shops sell bottles that are not polished/smoothed... You can run your finger around the inner and outer edges and feel that the edges unfinished on some of my competitor's bottles.)
- (Some competitors sell bottles that are discolored/whitish on the cut edge because the edge is unfinished. MY bottles have a darker finished edge!)
- (Some competitors sell bottles with lots of chips on the edge of the bottle. Zoom in and see how nice my edges are!)
* This is a HANDMADE and upcycled item. Much care goes into their creation. Being handmade items from recycled bottles the labels may not be in perfect condition. Labels may show some wear but these are items I would give my friends and family. You are giving a sustainable gift because soy is a natural and sustainable resource and we are re-purposing alcohol bottles. Way to be Earth friendly!
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT: Bottles made into: 🌵 Soap dispenser Bottle for Kitchen or Bathroom🌵 Indoor Bottle Garden - with drainage for happy plants (Order empty planter or with beautiful succulents!)🌵 Snack Dish🌵 Serving Dish🌵 Pendent Light Shade🌵 Bottle Lamp - with choice of shade🌵 Hanging Indoor or Outdoor Bottle Planters (Order empty planter or with beautiful succulents!)🌵 Cocktail Glass - made from bottles🌵 Candle Covers, Lighting and Wedding/Party Decor🌵 Flower Vase🌵 Alcohol Bottle Bird Feeder🌵 Hydroponic Wine Bottle Kitchen Herb Garden
🌵 🌵 TO FIND THESE ITEMS USE THE SEARCH BAR TO SEARCH BY BRAND (For example “Jack Daniels” or “wine”) or by alcohol type “whiskey,” “vodka” … or CONTACT ME for a custom order! 🌵 🌵🌵 These are handcrafted items from upcycled bottlers. I am not affiliated with any brand or company that distributes alcohol or has an alcohol trademark. 🌵🌵Please visit my shop to see the creative things I'm doing with glass bottles, air plants, succulents and even cactus! https://lookingsharpcactus.com/
* I ship with FAST USPS Priority Mail. (So items ship quickly AFTER they are handcrafted.)
* Very rarely an item will break during shipment. Some bottles/candles are one of a kind and I don't have another to replace them with. If this occurs you will receive a refund after the claim is processed by USPS. Again this rarely happens but I like happy customers so this is a heads up :)
* Do you have a favorite bottle* I would be happy to make your loved one the perfect gift by turning their favorite bottle into a succulent planter, vase, candle holder, serving tray, candy dish, bottle lamp, fairy light bottle…. You can even send me a special wine bottle to cut! Just contact me for details!
1792 is a registered trademark and is not involved in or affiliated with the production or distribution of my handmade products.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.